Or on your favorite podcast player.
Nicole Will, founder of willGather, spoke with our CEO, Katherine Wells about the decidedly non-linear senior care journey that our most of us will have to navigate at some point in our lives. Nicole blends her bright spirit with her education that includes a Bachelor of Science degree in Human Services: Social Gerontology and is a NCCAP certified Activities Director to create meaningful, educational, and inspirational conversations.
In this podcast episode, we talk about:
- Some of the emotions families face when they are considering moving their loved one into a community along with the moving process
- Why communication is the foundation to building trust
- The communication process of senior living communities and the desire of families
- The many ways we can lift morale and create staff retention by active communication
- We look at senior living communities need to build community and improve process efficiencies
- Those “moments and memories” that we don’t need to miss out on any more